Still Thriving...

Still Thriving...
Have You Scheduled Your Mammogram??!!

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Fake News!



Hi, Everyone, 

I gave some incorrect information in my last post. 

The doctor apparently told me we should look into sacituzumab (Trodelvy) but when I spelled out what I thought he said phonetically and then Googled it, it led me to Trastuzumab (Herceptin). Herceptin is NOT in stage 3 trials for ER+ BC like I suggested below and I am NOT going on it. Sacituzumab aka Trodelvy is in stage 3 trials. The doctors are deciding if I will take that or Irinotecan. Whichever one I don't take now I'm sure I'll take down the pike. Following are links to both drugs, which supposedly are well tolerated.



Scheduling for chemo will not occur until the radiation is complete. Monday I go for a mandatory Covid test followed by the Simulation (mapping for radiation). Radiation will take place 7-10 business days from Monday. 

Wash your hands. Wear a mask. Stay positive. 

Love, 

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment