Still Thriving...

Still Thriving...
Have You Scheduled Your Mammogram??!!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Heel!



The best medicine...yesterday I had the great pleasure of having Sadie for the day. She's my friend's dog and I knew at some point I was going to want to see her b/c she makes me so happy when I do. So excited, jumping in and out of her bag, wagging her tail, she offers you unconditional love (if unconditional means you pick her up and give her water when she wants). Chances are I'll never have a pet any time soon, but just after one day, I think I healed enough for one week.

Today was back on my feet for more pampering--that is a bright red pedi--after having friends and family over for bagels and hugs.

The weather couldn't have been nicer. A clear blue sky and warm sun with that slight feeling of fall in the air.

Here's to new beginnings.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are on the mend. I wish you a full recovery so that I will no longer have to contend with this endless parade of guests entering the building. What's the matter with these animals? They can't open the door for themselves? Who will come visit me when I slip a disk or wear out my arches going from my desk to the door? Just because I wear a cool uniform, this does not make me some kind of superhero! I am a man, just like any other man. If I cut myself accepting a Fedex package do I not bleed? If I... Oh damn Mrs. Nussbaum just dropped a jar of gefilte fish!!! Where's the porter????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, bugger off and wear the ribbon. Even Ushi is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh, bugger off and wear the ribbon. Even Ushi is!!

    ReplyDelete