Still Thriving...

Still Thriving...
Have You Scheduled Your Mammogram??!!

Friday, August 17, 2007

D-Cause I Said So!

Friends + Fam,

My neighbor and friend, Karen Marwin, is doing the BC Walk this October. Turns out this was the first year I sponsored someone for it. Who would've thought a few months later she'd be wearing my name on her shirt?!

I'm forwarding information on how to sponsor her.

Many of you asked what you can do to help me. I thank each and every one of you for asking. I finally found the way. I've decided the reason I was chosen to get this disease is in order to educate and help others. Knowledge is power as "They" say. So please, make a donation. A nickel, a dime, or a million dollars. Why? D-CAUSE I said so..

Bust A Move!
Liz

Message + instructions from Karen:

Hi Everyone,

As most of you know, one weekend last October I participated in the approx. 40 mile Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. It was quite an experience. I was so inspired by all the people I met along the way - cancer survivors and those walking in memory of family and friends who lost the battle.

So - I must try again this year. Maybe this year we can finally find a cure.

I need to raise at least $1800. If you would like to help it would mean a lot. You can make your donation by going to the link below or if you would prefer to write a check, just contact me (kmarwin@nyc.rr.com) and I'll send you the form.

Love,
Karen

email: kmarwin@nyc.rr.com

Or viisit thisweb address:

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk2007/NewYork?px=2504176&pg=personal&fr_id=1285&et=mCHYhe9q6S5mrsUS9ggSeA..&s_tafId=150773

Important: Some email systems may send your response to the Avon Foundation, not to your walker/donor when you push "reply". Before "sending", please confirm that your message is addressed to your intended recipient (above). If info@avonfoundation.org appears as a recipient, please delete and add the correct recipient email.

WEAR THE RIBBON!!

IF YOU CARE TO WALK ALONG WITH KAREN, SET A GOAL OF AT LEAST $1000 AND SIGN UP AND WALK WITH HER!!! IT'S EASY TO RAISE THAT MUCH BY OCTOBER. YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW ENTHUSED PEOPLE ARE FOR YOU TO BE WALKING FOR A CAUSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment